Kraton exb motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnytoofast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
So I have a limitless V2 gt. I know all about the pps mounts and was wondering if the kraton exb motor mount will fit the limitless platform? I seen that it has the interchangeable inserts for different motors like the pps mounts. If anyone knows I know one of you guys will....

So I have a limitless V2 gt. I know all about the pps mounts and was wondering if the kraton exb motor mount will fit the limitless platform? I seen that it has the interchangeable inserts for different motors like the pps mounts. If anyone knows I know one of you guys will....
All of the 6s models come with and use the same motor mount.

Your Limitless came with the old style mount? I thought Arrma had already switched to the sliding mount when the Limitless came out. Interesting.

Your Limitless came with the old style mount? I thought Arrma had already switched to the sliding mount when the Limitless came out. Interesting.
And I have only owned it for 4 months so I know it's the new version.
My motor mount does slide in but only has the 25mm insert and I noticed the kraton and both 25mm and 30mm. I run the 2028 800kv can motor and need the bigger insert
This is the one I want to try but didnt know if the exb had the same platform.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-151444.png
    Screenshot_20210922-151444.png
    271 KB · Views: 59
And I have only owned it for 4 months so I know it's the new version.
My motor mount does slide in but only has the 25mm insert and I noticed the kraton and both 25mm and 30mm. I run the 2028 800kv can motor and need the bigger insert
Got it. Another thing I didn't know about. Two insert options. Slapped into the memory bank for future reference👍

Did you check out the picture I added? ☝️There
Okay, this all makes sense now. These are from the Katon 8s, not the 6s. When you said Kraton EXB, I assumed 6s. Does the 8s motor mount fit on the Lim? Also, do these inserts work on a 6s mount?

There is only a V1 Lim. Never been changed to date as we speak. Never revised as far as I know. It already has the current sliding Motor mount. Many upgrade to the PPS mount. Very popular. Offers more support for heavier motors, easier precise adjustments and more gear combinations.
The Infraction was updated to V2. Basically Diffs changed,has Handbrake now, and rear driveshft BB support was added.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back