Kraton Kraton Exb Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Networx2002

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello,

I just ordered my Kraton EXB and was wondering what parts i should go with...

Motor (Castle MMX8S w/1717) ordered
Servo (not sure yet)
Transmitter and Receiver (Futaba Systems 4PM R334SBS 2.4GHz 4 Channel Surface Transmitter, FUT010043873) ordered

Also anything I should swap out ASAP? This is my 1st Arrma and not familiar with it yet.
Thanks

Last edited:
I just got the shock ends from the exb for my rtr Kraton, the exb shock ends are a must upgrade for rtr guys. The exb ends are 3 times beefier than rtr ends. I am making my first youtube video on them tonight.
Here my EXB shock rod end! ?
Time to file for warranty!

20200806_124419.jpg

I just got the shock ends from the exb for my rtr Kraton, the exb shock ends are a must upgrade for rtr guys. The exb ends are 3 times beefier than rtr ends. I am making my first youtube video on them tonight.
I just broke one yesterday. Replaced it with what I had on hand. Wondering which ends are the best? Nero ends? Mojave ends? EXB ends?

I found that the Nero ends and the EXB were very close in thickness. I also found that the spring retainer for the EXB rod end did not fit the Nero rod end. I had to switch that as well.

I'll post a video of how it broke when I get internet back but it has a very hard landing on the rear tires. Hard to complain that it broke as I feel it was my fault. My warranty comment was sarcasm ?

So I know what Motor combo, but not sure what servo or Transmitter and Receiver

What do you mean by servo mountain needs filing by the wire to fit) ?

Thanks

I'm guessing it was supposed to be “servo mount” and you would need to put a small notch in it so that the wires have room to pass through.

or else you could disassemble the top servo housing, remove the mount, feed the servo from the bottom, screw the top housing back on and then screw the mount back onto the chassis

Just ordered my 4pm now just need to order my servo.
Also what battery connectors should I get for my Castle MMX8S w/1717

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back