Kraton Kraton EXB question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLELITE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Has anyone installed a HOT RACING diff housing front and rear on their kraton EXB. I found them,but they don’t say anything about the FITMENT..TO THE EXB...,,,seeing how the diffs are a little different than the 6s kraton..the part number they list is AON12E01...just curious before I purchase them...THANKS GUYS

Has anyone installed a HOT RACING diff housing front and rear on their kraton EXB. I found them,but they don’t say anything about the FITMENT..TO THE EXB...,,,seeing how the diffs are a little different than the 6s kraton..the part number they list is AON12E01...just curious before I purchase them...THANKS GUYS
The kraton EXB and the RTR both share the same diff case. I know rich duper bash changed his out to the hot racing cases. If you need video proof :) 👍🏻

You can see them peaking out as he does his duperbash breakdown of the vehicle. Looks like he used the standard stock covers so they blend in a bit .. 💪🏻 Huge shoutout to @Rich Duperbash for always helping even tho he may not know it 🤣😂 🤘🏻

Last edited:
I believe the diffs are the same size and shouldn't be a problem. Very nice upgrade

My understanding is the exb lsd diff cases are not the same. They are the same size, but internally are different. If you want to use the metal diff housing, you will have to swap all the internals and outdrive cups, basically need the complete diff, not just the housing.

My understanding is the exb lsd diff cases are not the same. They are the same size, but internally are different. If you want to use the metal diff housing, you will have to swap all the internals and outdrive cups, basically need the complete diff, not just the housing.
Loop Trump GIF

The diffs are different, not the cases that hold them

Since no one has actually answered your question, I will.

YES (I have installed on mine)

The hot racing diff housings (not diff cups) will fit front and rear of an EXB.

I get confused, housing, case, some brands call it a case, others a hhousing I couldn't tell is op was talking about the cup or the gearbox case. I'm in when arrmas exb diff cup comes out if the end cap is steel like the non lsd one.

I get confused, housing, case, some brands call it a case, others a hhousing I couldn't tell is op was talking about the cup or the gearbox case. I'm in when arrmas exb diff cup comes out if the end cap is steel like the non lsd one.
The part number he posted is of the HR case or gearbox case bulkhead as HR calls it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back