Kraton Kraton EXB Rear Diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another person on YouTube reported this even happened with the limited diff setup and showed that the pieces caved in because the diff cup is concaved. So if it is the diff cup , no amount of shimming or LSD conversion will help.

Another person on YouTube reported this even happened with the limited diff setup and showed that the pieces caved in because the diff cup is concaved. So if it is the diff cup , no amount of shimming or LSD conversion will help.
There has been many people running the LSD plates in the rear and most of those guys are running 8s capable electronics. Also something tells me that they didn’t have the correct amount of shims with the LSD plates. Doesn’t the diff cup have a steel insert why would it cone out?

There has been many people running the LSD plates in the rear and most of those guys are running 8s capable electronics. Also something tells me that they didn’t have the correct amount of shims with the LSD plates. Doesn’t the diff cup have a steel insert why would it cone out?
The bottom of the EXB diff cup is not flat like the inside of the ring gear. It is concave. I have no clue why they designed it like that. ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back