Kraton EXB Scorched Parts Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derpescado

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I bought a Scorched Parts titanium chassis for my Kraton EXB. After I replaced my original chassis I noticed that the rear arms hit the chassis at parallel to the ground and that the chassis is not hitting the droop screws anymore.

Does anyone has such a chassis and can confirm that it has to be that way? I contacted Scorched Parts but the told me it's normal, but for me it feels weird.

Any help is super appreciated.

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

Shoot me down why don't you 😂😂😂😂
Thanks to everyone that stuck up for me. Really appreciate it ❤️👍
Apologies that my account was hacked and apologies you fell for the crap that was posted while it was. I can honestly tell you I wouldn't try and rip anyone off far from it. I try and help out and share pictures that's all. Been here 4 year's doing the same thing not gonna stop anytime soon so suck up sunshine and enjoy ☀️😁❤️

Read the above buddy. If you knew it was somewhere else's rig why try and buy it?
I didn’t try to buy it. I’m not an idiot. If you saw a kraton on here ready to go for 300 your gonna atleast look at it. Duh

Hi Everyone

I bought a Scorched Parts titanium chassis for my Kraton EXB. After I replaced my original chassis I noticed that the rear arms hit the chassis at parallel to the ground and that the chassis is not hitting the droop screws anymore.

Does anyone has such a chassis and can confirm that it has to be that way? I contacted Scorched Parts but the told me it's normal, but for me it feels weird.

Any help is super appreciated.

View attachment 132535

View attachment 132537

View attachment 132538
That’s not good. I think you will have to grind it. That should sort it.

Why not use rpm arms? They seem to work fine and mich better than stock.

Back