Kraton Kraton EXB: Standing Backflips on Backflips on Backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Was messing around with the 2nd Kraton I just bought. The first Kraton has a max 6 combo and I put in a castle mmx8s into the 2nd Kraton for fun to compare. In the process I also finally learned how to do graceful backflips. This short made me think of @morrjr71 because he always mentions how much power the mmx8s combo has in his Kraton and how it easily flips on its back etc.

He sure not lying! lol. I use a radiolink and set mmx8s aux control to max power adjustment on the radiolink knob. I had it set to what I assume was 50-60% max power in the video. Any higher than that and I couldn't control the backflips, it would try to double and triple, and it was violent af.

lol if you guys could hear the sound without music, you'd crackup. I was so hyped in this video. All my previous backflips were violent reckless scary affairs that made me think I was definitely going to break something soon. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for watching!

Was messing around with the 2nd Kraton I just bought. The first Kraton has a max 6 combo and I put in a castle mmx8s into the 2nd Kraton for fun to compare. In the process I also finally learned how to do graceful backflips. This short made me think of @morrjr71 because he always mentions how much power the mmx8s combo has in his Kraton and how it easily flips on its back etc.

He sure not lying! lol. I use a radiolink and set mmx8s aux control to max power adjustment on the radiolink knob. I had it set to what I assume was 50-60% max power in the video. Any higher than that and I couldn't control the backflips, it would try to double and triple, and it was violent af.

lol if you guys could hear the sound without music, you'd crackup. I was so hyped in this video. All my previous backflips were violent reckless scary affairs that made me think I was definitely going to break something soon. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for watching!
It's so awesome, isn't it? (y) It totally blows me away how the Kraton can backflip 360 degrees without the wheelie bar or wing hitting the ground. It brought a huge smile to my face when it first happened to me.

Too many backflips o_O
It's never too many!
Next vid should be doubles.!!😉🤔🤣
I don't know if I'm on that level yet :ROFLMAO:
Love me some backflips!

Very graceful backflip, nice!!
It's so awesome, isn't it? (y) It totally blows me away how the Kraton can backflip 360 degrees without the wheelie bar or wing hitting the ground. It brought a huge smile to my face when it first happened to me.
For sure! I swear it never gets old. It's awesome when you have an audience too because they're always so amazed.

So graceful 😍 Standing backflips are so fun, recently been practicing those smooth flips with my Noto and its very satisfying

So graceful 😍 Standing backflips are so fun, recently been practicing those smooth flips with my Noto and its very satisfying
gotta upload that video of you doing backflips down the street. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back