Kraton EXB w/JConcepts Finnisher body..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dscracing1320

BIG AIR BASHER
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave
  7. Mojave EXB
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Senton 3s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
So funny story.. I have a track in my back yard and race against my wife who races a basically stock kraton with 4s tires and currently holds title of fastest lap. My big block Kratons simply struggle to put the power down so I'm prepping the EXB to retain the title lol she loves the fact she is faster on 4s than all my built rigs on 6s..

20201007_155639.jpg
20201007_155623.jpg
l
20201007_155449.jpg

Last edited:
So funny story.. I have a track in my back yard and race against my wife who races a basically stock kraton with 4s tires and currently holds title of fastest lap. My big block Kratons simply struggle to put the power down so I'm prepping the EXB to retain the title lol she loves the fact she is faster on 4s than all my built rigs on 6s..

View attachment 103445View attachment 103450lView attachment 103451
That's a nice looking body! I don't race but I would imagine that the track will dictate the power level that would be ideal. I'm assuming you don't have super long straights where you can make up the time? And that's awesome that you can share this great hobby with your wife! ???

That's a nice looking body! I don't race but I would imagine that the track will dictate the power level that would be ideal. I'm assuming you don't have super long straights where you can make up the time? And that's awesome that you can share this great hobby with your wife! ???

Thanks bicketybam, I'm a ex racer turned pro basher lol and big air is the name of my game now. My track actually has a nice long straight and I can manage to get within a few hundredths of her time but the large jumps actually kill lap times. Big air isn't as fast and my high geared 4092's just blows the tires off. I could easily turn down the power and pull faster laps but I enjoy the Tortoise and the Hare battle. Keeps it interesting ??

Thanks bicketybam, I'm a ex racer turned pro basher lol and big air is the name of my game now. My track actually has a nice long straight and I can manage to get within a few hundredths of her time but the large jumps actually kill lap times. Big air isn't as fast and my high geared 4092's just blows the tires off. I could easily turn down the power and pull faster laps but I enjoy the Tortoise and the Hare battle. Keeps it interesting ??
It's also not a bad idea to let the wife win anyway ?

Great work and design! I like the splattee effect on the red!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back