Kraton Kraton exb - wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiamG

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 8s
Does anyone else find this mod totally pointless?

I’m on my 3rd wheelie bar now. The first two to break were the plastic arrma ones, both broke on the first day of installing them. I like to bash hard and do quadruple flips etc so I know it’s my driving style but I find them really weak.

the 3rd one I bought was from GPM, so an aluminium version. This hasn’t broken and to be honest it never will, but I have snapped a few screws that go into the bulkhead. Annoying but no biggy. I tend to only use this when I’m doing dirt trail stuff and not on my ramp as I’m scared I’ll break other parts if I land on the back end. Gonna sell this part on eBay soon I think

but most the time now I run my rig without the wheelie bar, I’ve also experimented with some longer screws into the wing mount that bolts through the shock tower and it seems to be holding up.

would be nice to get a wheelie bar on that lasts longer than 5 minutes but I can’t honestly be bothered with the hassle anymore - what are your thoughts?

I run t-bone wheelie bar. Stock it sits too low. I redrilled the in the support to pull it up higher. They make it a little harder to get into the diff and I occasionally have a bent up pin block screws.

0A8605E7-442B-46C9-88AF-15EE563BFB60.jpeg

I run t-bone wheelie bar. Stock it sits too low. I redrilled the in the support to pull it up higher. They make it a little harder to get into the diff and I occasionally have a bent up pin block screws.

View attachment 152094
Nice body I see in the bottom left

No one has broken the wheelie bar with Lovestrickens wing mount evidently, a big reason I bought one. If you aren't doing mixed street/flat track use, I definitely don't see a reason to add the wheelie bar on. If you just send it off the ramp and bring it back I'd take it off.

Nice body I see in the bottom left
That is a forceRC Muckraker. They were a budget 4s rig with 3 difs. Horizon got rid of them when Arrma came out with their 4s line. The forceRC Muckraker and pandemic were about 100 times better than the Arrma 4s and cheaper. Drive train will take 6s all day long, 3 easy access difs, 17mm hex, and pretty tuff.

Cheers for the replies guys. Got a few options to research now 👍

Noticed that a wheelie bar on 6S rigs break really often compared with the 3S rigs. I finally ended up printing my own one, but it broke in the first version as well. The first time the RPM wing mount breaks, I'll remove it or replace it with a PP printed one.

PXL_20210606_124608876.jpg

bumping this thread as I am also looking for a wheelie bar for my K6 EXB, Tbone is now out of business though, so what's the best option now? Thanks!

Last edited:
Noticed that a wheelie bar on 6S rigs break really often compared with the 3S rigs. I finally ended up printing my own one, but it broke in the first version as well. The first time the RPM wing mount breaks, I'll remove it or replace it with a PP printed one.

View attachment 152225
Would you mind to share the stl file for printing one myself :)???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back