Kraton Kraton exb with hobby wing Max 6 weight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zizi8862

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Outcast 4s
After my spektrum 150a esc burned up with a esc fire I have now changed to a max6 combo with the 1650kv motor. I have found now weight seems to be a slight issue with a lot of chassis slap during jumps. I see some people have wound the spring all the way down but I was thinking would it be better to swap out the stock springs. I also find now maybe the stock servo saver isn't strong enough as I have found turning to not be as good. I'm using a 35kg servo so I'm thinking it might be the servo savers issue.

I'm using the fire team springs and some snap rings under the servo saver. 35kg should be enough.

Another Spektrum 150 fire? I thought these were supposed to be basically a rebranded HW Max10 (Max8?). Do you think they are just undersized for the weight they are pushing? That is really sad to hear, sorry about your truck, glad it has more 💪. When weight is an issue I just add more shock spacers or crank up the preload. Probably bad advice :LOL:.

Last edited:
Another Spektrum 150 fire? I thought these were supposed to be basically a rebranded HW Max10. Do you think they are just undersized for the weight they are pushing? That is really sad to hear, sorry about your truck, glad it has more 💪. When weight is an issue I just add more shock spacers or crank up the preload. Probably bad advice :LOL:.
Haha the spektrum esc is definitely rebranded hobbywing stuff as my hobbywing card works on the spektrum esc. Luckily HH replaced the body and the esc that blew up. Yea I have preload all the way to the bottom but I was thinking of using firmer springs so it's a consistent travel.

IMG_20220116_080637.jpg

IMG_20220111_195036.jpg

IMG_20220111_213016.jpg

Oh My..... I am glad they got you taken care of. Maybe that replacement would be a good fit to upgrade something on the 3S line ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back