Kraton KRATON EXtreme Bash Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yonic

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Voltage
https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...-8-kraton-4wd-extreme-bash-roller-p-ara106053
ARA106053_a0.jpeg

WOW, This is what i have to say

Last edited:
Yeah I've just fully upgraded my kraton but it's the only arrma car I have so hopefully there will be more exb cars out soon

Certainly looks the part, if were able to buy the parts separately, arms, shock pins, body, that would be compatible with v4 stuff that would be great, be interesting to see how it holds up to the upgrade stuff available to us now.

Chassis seems to be compatible with the current car, i think Arrma said that they promote compatible parts, so i assume all parts can be used on the v4 without much issue. Nice strategy from Arrma to make us buy tons of parts from them.

7075 chassis and towers... wow. That thing is beautiful! Alright... who punched the pre-order button?
Ahem... *waves" bye bye my ?. Eating ramen ? for the next 6 weeks to make the budget work. Luckily I have electronics to throw at it already. Maybe I will sell one of my granites, or my 3s Typhon... Or my modded voltage.. or all of them.. ???

Braces look beefie.
rubber sealed bearings ????????
Me to, in the description it says 7075... but no mm thickness.
Only says chassis is 7075.
hopefully the rest isn’t from the gpm factory ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back