Kraton KRATON EXtreme Bash Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will get it :) But still no answer to my email so far, i send it the 4 July. But, the last time i sent an email to Horizon, about the 1/8 force rc, i never get any answer from them also :ROFLMAO: It seems that Horizon EU in germany isn't very prompt to reply to emails. I don't care, but it would be just nice to have a date or even an approximative date though.
I got a reply... it’s ... well.. I’ll let you judge.

my question to them was: good morning, do you know what the expected ship dates for the pre-orders placed on the exb will be?

I got :

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in receiving your back order.

Our website, www.horizonhobby.com is updated with any availability changes so you may check arrival dates
for out of stock items 24 hours a day.

Thank you
Pam
Horizon Support

I got a reply... it’s ... well.. I’ll let you judge.

my question to them was: good morning, do you know what the expected ship dates for the pre-orders placed on the exb will be?

I got :

Thank you for your inquiry. I apologize for the delay in receiving your back order.

Our website, www.horizonhobby.com is updated with any availability changes so you may check arrival dates
for out of stock items 24 hours a day.

Thank you
Pam
Horizon Support

:ROFLMAO: Very accurate reply. I can even imagine a robotic voice when reading this answer.

They could even answer : we are doing our best but ?‍♂️

I repeat, i'm not in the hurry to receive it. Now i'm a bit like this :

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I just received the anwser!

Matthias Trier Horizon Hobby Europe said:
hey Jym

we received you email
The car should be available on August 7th.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards

Matthias Trier
Horizon Hobby Europe
Technischer Service

There is a date but there is also a "should be" :ROFLMAO:
Fair enough... haha ??

I got a different reply today. Said ETA end of July, of course she made sure to say “subject to change” yada yadayada. I’ll take end of July and shut up now ???

Last edited:
The NL shop I ordered mine from, said they would receive the first shipment the first week of August, and they have a good track record. It echos Jym's post.

Their website now says next shipments mid July. Maybe the answers vary depending on when you ordered or something.. who knows what's accurate.
Screenshot_20200709-161131_Chrome.jpg

The past few years I've been ordering bones brew online. Great stuff, custom blended by someone in Ohio. We usually go thru about a gallon a season so it's not too expensive even with shipping.
I was running a nitro truggy before buying my Kraton. I was burning a gallon a month. The last two times all I could get was quarts. Four. Quarts for $60 vs $40 for a gallon. See how we started running in May and will go until late September that’s 5-6 gallons a season for me.

I was running a nitro truggy before buying my Kraton. I was burning a gallon a month. The last two times all I could get was quarts. Four. Quarts for $60 vs $40 for a gallon. See how we started running in May and will go until late September that’s 5-6 gallons a season for me.

Yeah I was ordering 4 quarts from Bones. We went thru maybe 1.5 gallons a season, clearly didnt play as much as you :)

The way I look at brushless is that I would spend 50-ish on fuel every year. I can spend the same on a battery pack, but the battery pack will be "unlimited" runs for more than a year (longer if we take care of it). Disadvantage is that I cant just refill the tank with the engine running and keep going.

I got one coming through my LHS. I'm going to take the electronics out of my V3 Kraton and throw them in this. I knew this was coming for almost a year but I pretty much kept my mouth shut ??? I'm pretty excited.

I don't know if I will get one, I actually haven't made up my mind on it yet. I have electrics ready to go, but given the EXB won't be here for about 2-3 months, I don't know if it'll be worth my time. Plus, if the pre-orders sell out as a lot of other cars have sold out in the past, it's likely I won't be allowed to even get one until there's a surplus of stock. Which could be in the next shipment or even beyond that... In other words, it may not happen before Christmas.

You must be the first ones to have this car actually.

I believe you have it today or tomorrow

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back