Kraton Kraton Front Bumper Options

Currently reading:
Kraton Kraton Front Bumper Options

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all , are there any other options for the front bumper besides the Tbone racing version ? Really not a fan of the look of it and wondering what else may fit or even fit with some modification's . Ty

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
@justpassedu I believe other than the stock bumper, T-Bone Racing is the only other alternative. Maybe it's time we start hounding RPM again to make more Arrma parts. :D
That would be a great idea, anyone have a in with RPM? Seems they only make parts for the big dogs. I think the Kraton and most Arrma vehicles are now a part of that group.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
That would be a great idea, anyone have a in with RPM?
RPM has created an Arrma part, the RPM wing mount. Anyone can request parts to be made by contacting RPM here. As with any hop-up manufacturer the more requests they get the more likely they are to make them.

Josh nortz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hey all , are there any other options for the front bumper besides the Tbone racing version ? Really not a fan of the look of it and wondering what else may fit or even fit with some modification's . Ty
I read some where today that the talion front bumper from tbone also fits... it is shorter and narrower looks nice, if i would have known the diffrence i would have used talion myself... i just assumed they were the same...

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I read some where today that the talion front bumper from tbone also fits... it is shorter and narrower looks nice, if i would have known the diffrence i would have used talion myself... i just assumed they were the same...
I saw that also. I am still looking for another option , while it looks a bit better and I know they are functional , I think they are ugly and definitely my last resort.