Kraton Kraton Front Bumper Options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justpassedu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all , are there any other options for the front bumper besides the Tbone racing version ? Really not a fan of the look of it and wondering what else may fit or even fit with some modification's . Ty

@justpassedu I believe other than the stock bumper, T-Bone Racing is the only other alternative. Maybe it's time we start hounding RPM again to make more Arrma parts. :D
That would be a great idea, anyone have a in with RPM? Seems they only make parts for the big dogs. I think the Kraton and most Arrma vehicles are now a part of that group.

That would be a great idea, anyone have a in with RPM?
RPM has created an Arrma part, the RPM wing mount. Anyone can request parts to be made by contacting RPM here. As with any hop-up manufacturer the more requests they get the more likely they are to make them.

Hey all , are there any other options for the front bumper besides the Tbone racing version ? Really not a fan of the look of it and wondering what else may fit or even fit with some modification's . Ty
I read some where today that the talion front bumper from tbone also fits... it is shorter and narrower looks nice, if i would have known the diffrence i would have used talion myself... i just assumed they were the same...

I read some where today that the talion front bumper from tbone also fits... it is shorter and narrower looks nice, if i would have known the diffrence i would have used talion myself... i just assumed they were the same...
I saw that also. I am still looking for another option , while it looks a bit better and I know they are functional , I think they are ugly and definitely my last resort.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back