Typhon Kraton front springs on rear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Outcast EXB
  4. Talion EXB
So I ordered some Kraton front shock springs, put them on the rear of my Typhon truggy, and moved the stock Typhon rear springs to the front. Works very well for a cheap shock spring upgrade. Don't have to have the preload screwed way down and handles great for bashing and tested a few small jumps.

I did the same on my mojavified build with the kraton. Being a stiffer spring it helps with all the upgrade weight. Added bonus is they are half the price of typhon shocks in the UK.

I did the same on my mojavified build with the kraton. Being a stiffer spring it helps with all the upgrade weight. Added bonus is they are half the price of typhon shocks in the UK.
Is the the p/n for the Kraton front springs you all used for the Typhon rear??
AR330240 SHOCK SPRINGS: 84mm H (61.7gf/mm)

So... stock Typhon rear springs to the front, and Kraton front springs on the rear? looks like ar330507 are Kraton front springs, ar330508 are Kraton rears, which ones are you guys using for the rear of the Typhon?

So... stock Typhon rear springs to the front, and Kraton front springs on the rear? looks like ar330507 are Kraton front springs, ar330508 are Kraton rears, which ones are you guys using for the rear of the Typhon?
Hmmmz - Guess I used the rear ones. I used the ones on the links I posted above. Worked awesome! Still had to adjust the preload down just a little - so they were not too stiff even though seems I used the rear one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back