Kraton ghost throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lousid33

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey guy im having a little issue. So i have a kraton v3 and its having a problem with if i pull the trigger is goes but sometimes only sometimes it will go wide opened without me doing it. And always end ugly . Only thing i can think of is i have a motor fan plugged into the esc fan with a y connector. Can this be the problem and is anyone else had this problem?

Properly set your failsafe, and test it, to make sure that is not it. The procedure is in the manual. The Kraton I got 2nd hand had the failsafe set at around half throttle which had me pondering if it came that way from Arrma. Regardless, having it set wrong is all kinds of dangerous.

Properly set your failsafe, and test it, to make sure that is not it. The procedure is in the manual. The Kraton I got 2nd hand had the failsafe set at around half throttle which had me pondering if it came that way from Arrma. Regardless, having it set wrong is all kinds of dangerous.

I swapped an old receiver into a brushless Granite that I built and had to reverse the throttle, which I did. What I forgot was to set the failsafe again. First time it lost the signal with my radio it went full trottle off my table and straight into a wall, lol. Not good.

So i reset my failsafe. I reset my esc. And the same problem. If i tap the throttle 2 times quick and not full throttle the car goes crazy and takes off. Any more suggestions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back