Kraton Kraton GPS Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The Kraton continues to impress me. Strapped in a buddy's Garmin 101 for a run today. This is completely stock with a 15t pinion & 6s on a flat road with a slight tail wind. This is the pinion I use for bashing, could have went bigger but just wanted to see what the bashing setup would do. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised. Never thought I could have something this fast that can take launching 15ft in the air. This thing is a beast!!

Attachments

• 123_1_01~3.jpeg
    123_1_01~3.jpeg
    288 KB · Views: 111
The Kraton continues to impress me. Strapped in a buddy's Garmin 101 for a run today. This is completely stock with a 15t pinion & 6s on a flat road with a slight tail wind. This is the pinion I use for bashing, could have went bigger but just wanted to see what the bashing setup would do. Anyway I was pleasantly surprised. Never thought I could have something this fast that can take launching 15ft in the air. This thing is a beast!!

cool dude...very fast...where do you think it will top out on bigger pinion?..70? 75?...

cool dude...very fast...where do you think it will top out on bigger pinion?..70? 75?...
Could probably hit 70 but that would be really pushing it for the stock tires. It's a handful with the tires ballooning. My stock Kraton tires have about had it also. I might tape them and try to do a real speed run but but taping them is probably going to throw my gearing off. The ballooning tires actually works a little like a CV transmission. Lol

That's impressive, I never put GPS on my stock set up. I did with my Momba set up and ran 73 with SRC trenchers .

That's impressive, I never put GPS on my stock set up. I did with my Momba set up and ran 73 with SRC trenchers .
Do you remember what gearing you were running to hit 73? I've been eyeballing a set of those SRC belted tires. Tried to remove my Kraton tires from the rim and accidentally made a small tear in the sidewall into a big one. Good thing I have a set of backflips!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back