Kraton Kraton Hobbywing Max8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check battery connection. When I was still running Dean's, one of the Dean's plugs on my battery was internally worn, but you couldn't see it. That battery ran fine on all my other truck as, but the max 8 draws more amps and it would choke like it was hitting lvc.

I changed the plug on the battery to a new genuine Dean's and it was fine. I ended changing all of my plugs to xt90 because I didn't want that to happen again. When I swapped over to xt90 the first time, I didn't get a good enough solder on one of the plug on the esc side, and it did the same thing again. Once I resoldered the male plug, all is good.

View attachment 10818View attachment 10817 Any thoughts on this? New to Arrma and have been looking for a Kraton. Not sure what Max8 is but seller and I spoke and he was rattling off specs. Only used to test new mods but now has to sell. He's in San Fransisco and turns out I'm headed there Sunday. He stated he's more than happy for me to check it out as he's holding it for me.

Thx!
I have the same on my notorious and just ran it and blew my tires off bro lol! I love the set up with a frysky gt5

Attachments

• 20190321_230214.jpg
    20190321_230214.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 20190323_095056.jpg
    20190323_095056.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 65
View attachment 10818View attachment 10817 Any thoughts on this? New to Arrma and have been looking for a Kraton. Not sure what Max8 is but seller and I spoke and he was rattling off specs. Only used to test new mods but now has to sell. He's in San Fransisco and turns out I'm headed there Sunday. He stated he's more than happy for me to check it out as he's holding it for me.

Thx!
The batteries you are useing had any trouble with them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back