Kraton long wheelbase chassis on typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uguessedit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
wondering if anyone knows if the kraton chassis will interchange with Typhon components? Im open to modifying, thats fine but curious if the front and rear diff housings would just bolt right on? Seems to me they are the same and i could stretch my chassis for a $20-30. I found a 1/7 scale buggy body i could use or even consider a kraton body. When i geared up 34/46 (modified center mount) it wants to double back flip and so i had to drop back down to 18/46. Going to try to find a happy medium somewhere here to keep the front end down and some top speed running 6s. Had plenty of bottom end punch it was ridiculous as it was.

it will work you wputting the typhon on a kraton chassi need to just change the center driveshaft. everything should just bolt up putting the typhon parts on a kraton chassis is like the kyosho gt2 its a long wheel base buggy. youcan run the xo1 corvette body when you change the chassis to the kraton. try changing the diff fluids to help keep the front end down or place weight on the front

Thank You! Thats what i suspected and wanted to hear. The XO-1 body now that is something i didnt know and a plus. I really appreciate the information.

o yeah a longer kraton chassis isn't going to fix the wanting to flip over that just being overpowered if you want to stop the flipping over I say change the shock and diff oils tohelp keep it down

o yeah a longer kraton chassis isn't going to fix the wanting to flip over that just being overpowered if you want to stop the flipping over I say change the shock and diff oils tohelp keep it down
No i get that i had same thing with a savage i lengghend and it did the same thing. Its more about weight distribution and bether handling. Also shorter chassis's seem to air lift easier and leas aerodynamic. So yeah i agree with u.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back