Kraton Kraton mod to diff brain question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gvenz33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
Been an old school RC guy from back in the day when the pro RCs needed to be built. I'm noob to the modern RCs and inherited a "Kraton" due to a crash (don't ask long story).

My questions are: Can I upgrade my Kraton to have the same diff brain modes as the Fazon? If so what would I need to complete this mod?

I have no Kraton but we have Neros... I think it will be nearly impossible because of the different design of the chassis of these cars.
To make the conversion you will need the diffs, diff brain board, a 3ch controller which allows a 4 position switch on the 3rd channel and and and... I guess waisted time and money.

I think it will be a better way to take a Nero and put a Kraton body on it! ;)

Ok thanks for the reply. Just wanted to know it was possible.

I have no Kraton but we have Neros... I think it will be nearly impossible because of the different design of the chassis of these cars.
To make the conversion you will need the diffs, diff brain board, a 3ch controller which allows a 4 position switch on the 3rd channel and and and... I guess waisted time and money.

I think it will be a better way to take a Nero and put a Kraton body on it! ;)
Silly guy!

The best dream is the one where I'm inside my Kraton driving it. For some reason the cops can't catch me. Maybe it's because I can go from 0 to 200mph in about 3 seconds, and every freeway on ramp becomes a launch ramp. I woke up from that on all excited to go bash.

Hahaha
The best dream is the one where I'm inside my Kraton driving it. For some reason the cops can't catch me. Maybe it's because I can go from 0 to 200mph in about 3 seconds, and every freeway on ramp becomes a launch ramp. I woke up from that on all excited to go bash.
Legend 😆

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back