Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

Kraton Kraton mods

Djinn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Vorteks
What kind of mods upgrades and such are you guys doing to the Kraton?

Moffe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hobbywing ezrun Max8 esc, castle 1515y 2200kv motor, Team Losi 10.000cs diff fluid, t-bone racing thrasher v2 front and rear bumper, desert militia body... Also using dusty covers (size XL), but that´s more like an add-on..

Djinn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Vorteks
Yeah I have the dusty covers 40 series beadlock from proline with trenchers, using vinyl base for mud flaps mamba monster 2 and I have 2 cheaper motors 2150kv gear shop and just got a ripper 2000kv ceramic bearings bull dog body savox servo. Getting carbon fiber shock towers and support bars next week.

Djinn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Vorteks
OK swapping out the front and rear diffs with the talion 13 straight from the kraton 10 spiral. Once I get my new motor to test my esc if it is good will report back on the results.

Moffe

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Blew out my rear tire and bent my front shock tower..so now I suddently have trenchers Xs and a carbon fibre tower too.. Shock tower looks ultra beefy. Bent the tower hitting a thick wooden fence in a skatepark. Fence = broke straight off, Kraton = minor face lift. Same impact with my old revo would have put it in rehab for a month 

Limkilde

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Im just about to order my first Kraton, Where do you buy the various upgrades like the Carbon shocktower and support bars?

Djinn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Vorteks
I have a friend that makes them, I also know that someone in the UK is making them and selling on eBay. If you are interested in I can see if he has any.

andrewGuam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion
De mudgaurds for RC8T, durango mud scrapers, kyosho springs(oraange), tekin 8 1700kv, hobbywing ezrun max 8, orion vortex digital servo.

andrewGuam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion
Getting talion or durango axles and hubs next to shorten wheel base and improve turning is on the list.

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
ADX-10, BigRock, Granite, , Nero, , Senton, Talion,

andrewGuam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion
Thanks Thomas, checking out your mods and videos helped inspire me. I want to build a swb like you did with the typhon chasis

andrewGuam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion
One mudgaurd lost today bashing at bmx park, don't stay on well for as hard as I bash lol

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Any pics mate?

Thomas P

ARRMA Hardcore FAN
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Awsome, what motor is that Andrew?

itsachevy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
, Talion,
Arrma kraton with teki t8 2650 23 pinion and 46 spur from a durango 408t. Im still running the stock esc. Changed all the fluids diff shocks . Proline bulldog body. And i just order src road crusher wheels and tires. Suposely they don't ballon at speed. Trying to get to 100 mph with a kraton.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.