Kraton Kraton motor different version

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talk with the owner and he says it's v1 but he has replaced the blx180 with an hobbywing esc branded by arrma, he bought v2 parts to replace v1's old one. In the offer there are 4 bodies, other 4 tyres, and the ammo and others things that i don't remember pf the v3 to replace them.

Attachments

• IMG-20171206-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20171206-WA0003.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20171205-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20171205-WA0004.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 44
I talk with the owner and he says it's v1 but he has replaced the blx180 with an hobbywing esc branded by arrma, he bought v2 parts to replace v1's old one. In the offer there are 4 bodies, other 4 tyres, and the ammo and others things that i don't remember pf the v3 to replace them.
I guess I was wrong guessing that it was a V2 lol. It seems like a decent deal to me getting all of those extras with it. What do you mean by "ammo"? Is that an autocorrect thing?

I guess I was wrong guessing that it was a V2 lol. It seems like a decent deal to me getting all of those extras with it. What do you mean by "ammo"? Is that an autocorrect thing?

Sorry i want say the new 4 mm shocks of v3, he has bought them

So a v1, with upgrades, a battery, V2 esc, extra tires, extra bodies, new shocks, TBR bumper and skid plates?. Seems like a good deal, for $350. Seems the only minor negative here is the v1 motor, but as I said before, it will get the job done.

Seeing how it is an older truck, you may go to one of the Ebay chopshops (like JennysRC's) and pick up the diff case with diff assembly. maybe two. The Arrma diffs are strong, but they do wear out eventually. Having a spare on hand will save time later.

So a v1, with upgrades, a battery, V2 esc, extra tires, extra bodies, new shocks, TBR bumper and skid plates?. Seems like a good deal, for $350. Seems the only minor negative here is the v1 motor, but as I said before, it will get the job done.

Seeing how it is an older truck, you may go to one of the Ebay chopshops (like JennysRC's) and pick up the diff case with diff assembly. maybe two. The Arrma diffs are strong, but they do wear out eventually. Having a spare on hand will save time later.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. I think i will buy the alluminium case and shim differentials so i should be ok for a long time.

The aluminum case looks nice. I was more thinking of the gears will really be what will wearing down - they may already be shark-toothed. The complete diff from the chop shop is CHEAP. Plus you get a 'free' case and bearings. Drop in the new diff, and then shim.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back