Kraton needs longer screws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
Im about to start building a Kraton from scratch,I did the same with an Outcast a few month back and had an absolute blast! so now on to a little longer chassis..the Outcast uses the same 4 screw lengths securing the diff bulkheads to the chassis using part# ar722412..on the parts diagram it’s showing the Kraton uses 2 of the same but also 2 longer ones ar722416..why is this?or am I misreading it...Also my Kraton M2C chassis I just received came with a little plastic spacer with 2 holes,my M2C Outcast chassis didnt,is there any relation between the 2?

The Kratons little bumper thing has holes where the screws go thru so the front screws are longer. If you are running a t-bone bumper that bumper is replaced by a block to hold the pins in. The flat plastic spacer m2c supplies goes in to full the void left behind when using an aftermarket bumper.

The Kratons little bumper thing has holes where the screws go thru so the front screws are longer. If you are running a t-bone bumper that bumper is replaced by a block to hold the pins in. The flat plastic spacer m2c supplies goes in to full the void left behind when using an aftermarket bumper.
Gotcha!that makes sense..I appreciate the detailed response very much

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back