Kraton Kraton on the beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoriLiam

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Today some beach fun... but unfortunately I send it in the water... during braking it start to roll and went deep in the water ?..I don’t have a video of it but it was similar to what happened in one of this video! Other thing is, no more sand sending because sand went everywhere... the diff screws of rear diff went loose and a huge amount of Sand went into the diff housing.. sand was really everywhere... also i the hubs ... but today was funny.????

Attachments

• 088F77E3-E589-4E58-B1B6-8E7D1D1E06F2.jpeg
    088F77E3-E589-4E58-B1B6-8E7D1D1E06F2.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 83
  • A84EBA64-18D4-47DC-AF68-98D05D06D7D5.jpeg
    A84EBA64-18D4-47DC-AF68-98D05D06D7D5.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 54
Salty beach sand is bad enough but just hope you are aware of how much damage salt water can do.. It is so destructive its not even funny. You really need to clean that thoroughly with fresh water ASAP if you haven't already done so..

Salty beach sand is bad enough but just hope you are aware of how much damage salt water can do.. It is so destructive its not even funny. You really need to clean that thoroughly with fresh water ASAP if you haven't already done so..
Done for 10 min with fresh water and dish soap...I know it’s really destructive, but esc works still fine and now I just need to clean it up from the rest of the sand and oil it all over with wd40 silicon. Thanks for the advice but I did already ?? when I saw the kraton deep in the sea water I was having a heart attack ?but I think everything is fine.. hope so..

Last edited:
Rear is fit again... need only new bearings?
Tomorrow is the front time, now is sleeping in a bath of wd40?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 47
After washing my firetram with water and GT85 silicone spray I can still hear the sand grinding at the moving parts when I rotate the wheels by hand

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back