Kraton or Outcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Im posting this question everywhere because I am having a hard time deciding! I want the ease of putting on a talion body onto the kraton, but I want the stunt-ness of the outcast since I drive a lot on the road too... WHAT TO DO, this is driving me crazy! Don't tell me to get both because I only have enough for one! :confused::banghead:

Im posting this question everywhere because I am having a hard time deciding! I want the ease of putting on a talion body onto the kraton, but I want the stunt-ness of the outcast since I drive a lot on the road too... WHAT TO DO, this is driving me crazy! Don't tell me to get both because I only have enough for one! :confused::banghead:
I bought my outcast on a whim because everyone was out of stock and I walked into a lhs about 45 mins from me just for me and my son to look around. It's our bonding time, and as soon as I saw it sitting there I bought it. Not one regret about it at all. They are basically the same truck besides wheel base as far as I can tell. I think Kraton is next on my list to get tho

I bought my outcast on a whim because everyone was out of stock and I walked into a lhs about 45 mins from me just for me and my son to look around. It's our bonding time, and as soon as I saw it sitting there I bought it. Not one regret about it at all. They are basically the same truck besides wheel base as far as I can tell. I think Kraton is next on my list to get tho

I did the same thing, wasn't really looking to pick one up until spring but the LHS had one sitting on the desk and I picked it up. Fun truck!

I had the same problem deciding, really like both, went for the Outcast, a bit of an impulse buy. Great truck, lots of fun! I don't think you can go wrong with either. I'll be picking up a Kraton later on this spring as well.

Noticing a trend here, lol
I debated heavily on which to buy...ultimately I chose the Outcast. I love it.
Added lots of hop ups and still planning on more...
That said, I still really want a Kraton!
I will be picking up one as well...maybe in a years time, unless Arrma makes a splash with something sensational that fits the budget.
That said, I resemble the others comments...you can't go wrong either way!!!
Both are fantastic value, easy to work on and upgrading them makes them an even better value when all is said and done.
If I had it to do over again, I would still go Outcast first...it is totally bad ass!

I just stripped my Kraton down earlier to do a rare deep clean. My son asked me if I could make him his own Outcast. Yes, he likes driving it more than the Beast Kraton!!! Being the good Dad I try to be anyway, I sacrificed my Kraton and Typhon chassis to make him his own. I will rebuild my Kraton quick like for sure, but I totally understand why he likes the Outcast more. Lots of people just find it more fun to bash. It's great fun for sure!!!
IMG_20170203_205708358.jpg

I just stripped my Kraton down earlier to do a rare deep clean. My son asked me if I could make him his own Outcast. Yes, he likes driving it more than the Beast Kraton!!! Being the good Dad I try to be anyway, I sacrificed my Kraton and Typhon chassis to make him his own. I will rebuild my Kraton quick like for sure, but I totally understand why he likes the Outcast more. Lots of people just find it more fun to bash. It's great fun for sure!!!View attachment 6255
Your a good Dad... What body did he pick? Looks like it fits nice!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back