Kraton or Outcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmanpro

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
Thinking of getting an 8S. Have never run anything this size so was hoping the cool members here had some recommendations on which kit i should go for. Looks like the Outcast is newer, does that mean it has newer/better parts? Is this a fully upgraded kit like the Kraton EXB or will it need upgrades as well.

Thanks in advance friends!

OUTCAST 8S =KRATON 8S
almost same parts
different : front shock , shock tower size, wing, wheelie bar, chassis size, some bearings. brace parts, body and rollcage set, rear cvd

Last edited:
OUTCAST 8S =KRATON 8S
almost same parts
different : front shock , shock tower size, wing, wheelie bar, chassis size, some bearings. brace parts, body and rollcage set

This is pretty much spot on. Decide which body style you like and go with that. The rigs are essentially the same. The Outcast will be sportier due the the shorter wheelbase.

cheers,
kev

I went with the Outcast 8S. Should be here on Saturday or Monday; depends on if UPS gets lost lol

Very excited, thanks for the info everyone!

The Kraton is like a giant truggy, it will run and fly like a truggy with good control. The Outcast being shorter will do the stunts a lot easier, wheelies, backflips all that. I would say get both in the end.

The Kraton is like a giant truggy, it will run and fly like a truggy with good control. The Outcast being shorter will do the stunts a lot easier, wheelies, backflips all that. I would say get both in the end.
I might eventually get one but my Kraton EXB and Felony are still fairly new (just got back into the hobby mid summer) and am up to 6 kits already lol

anyway we shall see!

Thinking of getting an 8S. Have never run anything this size so was hoping the cool members here had some recommendations on which kit i should go for. Looks like the Outcast is newer, does that mean it has newer/better parts? Is this a fully upgraded kit like the Kraton EXB or will it need upgrades as well.

Thanks in advance friends!
I have both and personally like the K8S more because it's more stable at full speeds while trying to hit my small ramps. The O8S is easier to do wheelies with and other stunts though. So that's that. Buy both ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back