Kraton or Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoprosledneck88

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Voltage
I'm not looking at buying soon, maybe in a couple of months. I want to add another car/truck to compliment my Outcast. I have always been dead set on my next one being the Kraton but have recently started falling in love with the Typhon. I would most likely trugify the Typhon, I always bash and I'm not into speed runs. Seems like people love the Typhon but feel like that platform will be to close to my Outcast. How does a trugified Typhon compare to an Outcast? What would you add?

I'm not looking at buying soon, maybe in a couple of months. I want to add another car/truck to compliment my Outcast. I have always been dead set on my next one being the Kraton but have recently started falling in love with the Typhon. I would most likely trugify the Typhon, I always bash and I'm not into speed runs. Seems like people love the Typhon but feel like that platform will be to close to my Outcast. How does a trugified Typhon compare to an Outcast? What would you add?
While they aren't the exact same, a truggified Typhon will be similar to your Outcast. It will have less ground clearance though, but it will handle better. It will backflip with ease like the Outcast.

In your situation, I'd recommend the Kraton. It will be a totally different experience than the Outcast. Just my two cents ???

While they aren't the exact same, a truggified Typhon will be similar to your Outcast. It will have less ground clearance though, but it will handle better. It will backflip with ease like the Outcast.

In your situation, I'd recommend the Kraton. It will be a totally different experience than the Outcast. Just my two cents ???
That is kind of where I was going.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back