SOLD / FOUND Kraton / Outcast 4s shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Attitude

Reaction score
Anyone have some Kraton 4s shocks they don’t want? I bent a shaft on one of mine. I don’t necessarily need a full set. 1 or 2 will do.
Thanks!

Anyone have some Kraton 4s shocks they don’t want? I bent a shaft on one of mine. I don’t necessarily need a full set. 1 or 2 will do.
Thanks!
I have a full set in a bag that came from a kit breaker that I’ve never used. I don’t want to split them up. Make an offer for the complete set. I can send pics if needed.

I have a full set in a bag that came from a kit breaker that I’ve never used. I don’t want to split them up. Make an offer for the complete set. I can send pics if needed.

Ok, I’m looking for cheap though... maybe someone has a set because they’ve upgraded and bent or broke one or 2 of theirs.
I see a full set of new ones on eBay for $38 shipped but I’m just not willing to spend that yet for plastic shocks. ?

$38 for a set isn’t bad but if you only need one part that’s a lot. ??

Yep, still don’t know if I’m keeping the truck so would rather not sink more into it just yet. Thing is a tank though!
How does the 4s compare to 6s Outlast, seems like you own both. Would i regret buying an Outlast 4s (currently own a Senton Mega LOFL)

How does the 4s compare to 6s Outlast, seems like you own both. Would i regret buying an Outlast 4s (currently own a Senton Mega LOFL)

I have yet to run the 4s on 4s... just 3s so far. It's decently quick. When I first opened it and saw all the plastic... I was like oh man. But it is far more durable than I ever imagined! The driveshafts are holding up so far and don't bend like on the 6s model in a hard crash. The chassis doesn't get bent like the 6s. Can't wait to get it on a 4s pack as it doesn't jump real far on 3s.
I was looking for an outcast as well but I think the longer wheelbase of the Kraton is better for me. There's a handful of people who wish they'd gotten the Kraton instead. Depends on your preferred driving style.

The 6s is an absolute animal. It's still my favorite so far. Stupid fast. It's gonna need an M2c chassis though.

I bought the 4s used as a potential backup... I think I'm gonna keep it. It's great in stock form. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back