Kraton Kraton outdrive cups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Will these work for the front and rear cups the ones I have are damaged I wanted better ones .. thank you

Attachments

• 1AF630F0-209F-4CAA-8FC5-589B2023AECA.png
    1AF630F0-209F-4CAA-8FC5-589B2023AECA.png
    349.4 KB · Views: 133
I think you need to check the bearing size that will go into the diff case. the Mugen runs a 6 mm shaft. From the stock raplacement kit I bought from Arrma ( part no. AR220041)the outdrive shaft is 5 mm. To my knowledge All regular 1/8 scale drive cups in the Racing circuit runs a 6 mm
shaft. Not sure in the bashing market. If you find a 5mm drive cup from another brand of truck the critical demension you need to check is the
cross pin hole to shoulder of the bearing seat. If it is not the correct distance it could bind up the gear. Hope the helps.

I think you need to check the bearing size that will go into the diff case. the Mugen runs a 6 mm shaft. From the stock raplacement kit I bought from Arrma ( part no. AR220041)the outdrive shaft is 5 mm. To my knowledge All regular 1/8 scale drive cups in the Racing circuit runs a 6 mm
shaft. Not sure in the bashing market. If you find a 5mm drive cup from another brand of truck the critical demension you need to check is the
cross pin hole to shoulder of the bearing seat. If it is not the correct distance it could bind up the gear. Hope the helps.
Nicely identified Mitchell. I see you're new here on the forum, so a welcome is in order. You might want to go the member introductions thread and tell everyone a bit about yourself. https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/member-introduction/. Looking forward to your input in the future.

Daaaammmm! Mitchell Looper of M2C Racing! I knew that name sounded familiar. Welcome to the forum Mitchell! Tons of M2C owners and fans here. Glad to see you joined. M2C???!

did this ever get confirmed - does OP suggestion work.?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back