Kraton Kraton - Reaching New Heights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vid Ed. Ten yards or so of space in front of you, but that Kraton looked focused on hitting that tree. Avoids one, then clips the branch of another. Chainsaw please ?

Tree.jpg

That Kraton either wanted you or the tree. RPM definitely saved a few of those but the pin popped out. That means the shocks weren't meant to work upside down :rolleyes: My original Outcast body had a few of those before ripping in half.

Looks like it's about 8 Kratons high, give or take. Around 16ft :oops:

That Kraton either wanted you or the tree. RPM definitely saved a few of those but the pin popped out. That means the shocks weren't meant to work upside down :rolleyes: My original Outcast body had a few of those before ripping in half.

Looks like it's about 8 Kratons high, give or take. Around 16ft :oops:
When I landed into the base of the tree, a stock arm would have shattered for sure. It was so fast in real time that I didn't realize how hard it hit on the tire until I looked at the slow motion and I was like ?

You know it's gonna be a bicketybam classic when there's a scene of stretcher within the first 8 seconds of the video. Thumbs up ? here and on YT

You know it's gonna be a bicketybam classic when there's a scene of stretcher within the first 8 seconds of the video. Thumbs up ? here and on YT
Lol! Wasn't planned either. I was walking back with my busted Kraton and I wanted to bring the wheel barrow back into the garage. And I thought "Hey! A stretcher for my ailing Kraton!"?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back