Kraton Kraton rebuild so far

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travisf90

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I've been slowly making progress on the kraton just waiting on parts to finish it up

Attachments

• DSC_0295.JPG
    DSC_0295.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0299.JPG
    DSC_0299.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0300.JPG
    DSC_0300.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 64
Looking good @Travisf90, what do you have planned next?

Got mostly everything back together have to get my next connectors on my battery's and be ready for the first run. I have everything set up new gears front rear and the mamba monster 2 should go pretty good can't wait to try it not sure what to do with the switch

Attachments

• DSC_0338.JPG
    DSC_0338.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_0339.JPG
    DSC_0339.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC_0340.JPG
    DSC_0340.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 59
Got mostly everything back together have to get my next connectors on my battery's and be ready for the first run. I have everything set up new gears front rear and the mamba monster 2 should go pretty good can't wait to try it not sure what to do with the switch

Keep us updated on how the src wheels hold up, and what they are like compared to stock Dboots on different surfaces. Looks like a great rebuild so far.

Well did a run on grass dirt and black top the tires do pretty well have some wear from the black top but that's to be excepted since they are hard they grip will on grass and the dirt Hill I climb I think the best part of these are the fact that I have zero ballooning even running 6s so I'm happy. only bad I can see is that they don't slide like the stock tires and I end up rolling over now but I can adjust to that. The rest seems well the new motor didn't miss a beat and everything seems good so far except for the shock covers sliding down witch I kinda excepted

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back