Kraton Kraton Roll Cage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Any thoughts on a roll cage like this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Roll-Cage-...-/124669109934?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Just trying to protect my poor headlights from being crushed between the ground and shock towers. I don't want to try to transfer damage to other parts from flips though, so I'm not sure if the roll cage could do more bad than good.

The EXB bumper I ordered might mitigate enough damage to the headlight area that I don't need to get a roll cage, idk.

I've seen someone ask about the same roll cage. I don't know if he ended up buying it. It looks pretty decent IMO, but the lack of reviews and the cost is a bit of a put off from trying it

On second thoughts, it might not be practical... from what I can tell, the cage bolts to the bumper and rear shock tower. Unless if I'm missing something, I don't think you can take the body off or change the batteries without tools 🤔

On second thoughts, it might not be practical... from what I can tell, the cage bolts to the bumper and rear shock tower. Unless if I'm missing something, I don't think you can take the body off or change the batteries without tools 🤔

I think it pivots at the attachment point on the front bumper. So you take the 2x retaining clips off the rear and the whole cage rotates forward

I have one on my EXB, works great. To take the body off, there are two body pins on the back (by the rear shock tower) you remove and the cage hinges forward at the front bumper.

I have one on my EXB, works great. To take the body off, there are two body pins on the back (by the rear shock tower) you remove and the cage hinges forward at the front bumper.

No additional damage transfered to the front bumper or rear towers? I'd hate to land on my lid and break everything else haha.

No additional damage transfered to the front bumper or rear towers? I'd hate to land on my lid and break everything else haha.
No issues yet, have a cage on another brand of truck as well that is very similar. No issues with it either.

Best part is when you pop over and slide down concrete, it is no big deal as the concrete isn't digging into your body.

Same here, mine has been abused like crazy, 30ft lid landings with no damage transferred elsewhere. The very nose of the body has an almost unnoticeable amount of scratches from dirt lawn darts, but nearly nothing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back