Kraton rubber sealed ball bearing kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drtybird

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I am have to replace the Ackerman plate/ steering rack with a voltage hobbies. I am trying to find a good bearing kit the would include the bearings that replace the bushing from the rack to the bellcrank. I believe they will be flanged as the bushings

I am have to replace the Ackerman plate/ steering rack with a voltage hobbies. I am trying to find a good bearing kit the would include the bearings that replace the bushing from the rack to the bellcrank. I believe they will be flanged as the bushings
I've tried searching and have found many threads discussing this subject but no solution as of yet =(

I have measured the bushing and it's 3.91mmx 6.98mm

It is flanges but with the right washer it could be done with regular bearings

I have found the bearing and it's 4x7x2.5 rc screws, and duratrax. I would like to purchase a complete bearing kit that would have these in it. I know and if I have to I will purchase individually

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181229-091119.png
    Screenshot_20181229-091119.png
    120 KB · Views: 83
I swear I saw a thread where the guy from Fast Eddie was looking for these but I can't find it now and I don't know what his username is.

I have seen a add like jdm bearing I believe that the set for kraton had the bearings. I did find avid but the two is extra

I have found the bearing kit that has the steering rack bearings is the set from Jim's bearings
Screenshot_20190101-213723.png

I went to the LHS and found the parts I'm looking for. I have found 3x6mm flanged bearings a spacer and washer that works where you don't have to worry about over tightening. Also with this it uses STD flanged bearings and STD bolts as if you do break it again as I did everything is basic and not just arrma special patrs
IMG_20190112_071243.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back