Kraton Kraton Sale Prices?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipoShirly

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Voltage
Has HH ever had the Kraton V5 at a decent sale price? I just talked myself out of the Typhon 6s that was on sale for $399 (great price, hope I don't regret passing it up) for a couple reasons. First of all, right before I was about to pull the trigger I was watching 3S vs 6S comparisons, and nearly bought it, then landed on a Typhon 6S vs Kraton video and fell in love, I REALLY want a Kraton instead, what a beast. And secondly, headed out to Vegas in a few days..... may need the cash to cover rent, or food or etc......
Anyway, I don't check HH very often for sales, did I just miss that truck on sale? or does anyone expect a sale coming up? Hope to have some winnings to spend.
MSC

Unfortunately, there isn't a hard and fast rule about what goes on sale and when. Sometimes Amazon will have a sudden price drop but those anomalies don't usually last very long. Otherwise just look at HH/Tower or the Deals thread here for someone to post about a sale. Also be ready to strike when you see a deal.

I don't recall if it was part of the newyear sale as they have had 3 or 4 different sales since September. You can sign up for the Horizon email newsletter on their site so you get notified of all sales.

the kraton v5 was on offer for weeks before christmas and weeks after in the uk anyway

Also...HH offers pay later or pay in 4 like paypal does. I've used this several times. No credit check.
Best thing eveeeeeerrrrrrrrer 🤣 🤣

Thanks for the replies..and the assist from @RCbuzz, my NIB Blue Kraton V5 6S has fallen from the 🌳, should arrive next week. So in a matter of days of seeing a YouTube video of a Kraton I've decided its a good idea to wire $$$ to a guy I've never met for a truck I probably don't really need, goes against everything I ever taught my kids about money.. On the positive side, my wife says I procrastinate too much, HA, I showed her...... Also..... this is the LAST one.

Thanks for the replies..and the assist from @RCbuzz, my NIB Blue Kraton V5 6S has fallen from the 🌳, should arrive next week. So in a matter of days of seeing a YouTube video of a Kraton I've decided its a good idea to wire $$$ to a guy I've never met for a truck I probably don't really need, goes against everything I ever taught my kids about money.. On the positive side, my wife says I procrastinate too much, HA, I showed her...... Also..... this is the LAST one.
On the bright side, joostin is a really great seller and guy in genera. If you're going to pick a random guy on the forums to do business with you picked the right guy. His track record is immaculate so you have nothing to worry about! hope you enjoy your new kraton, rig is a pure blast. :cool: (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back