Kraton Kraton Servo Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Qasim2021

Everyday as it comes...
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I've upgraded my servo to a 1210sg as recommended on the forum and using a glitch buster but I have 3 questions regarding this if anyone can help that would be much appreciated. 1. It makes alot of noise is it supposed to?
2. Do I need to do anything to ESC it is stock 185 I have a Kraton 6s V4?
3. I have upgraded the servo mount but when I turn it moves is it supposed to have a little bit of a wiggle?

I've upgraded my servo to a 1210sg as recommended on the forum and using a glitch buster but I have 3 questions regarding this if anyone can help that would be much appreciated. 1. It makes alot of noise is it supposed to?
2. Do I need to do anything to ESC it is stock 185 I have a Kraton 6s V4?
3. I have upgraded the servo mount but when I turn it moves is it supposed to have a little bit of a wiggle?
Yes the 1210sg is noisy. In fact most of my Savox servos are.

In order to really see the power and potential of that servo with the stock BLX185, you need to run the servo at 7.4v at more than 5a supply. For that you can use a external BEC rated for 10+ amps.

Here is the bec I use. https://www.amainhobbies.com/castle...MIjdTloY6M6QIVRb7ACh3fZQZLEAQYAiABEgKFc_D_BwE

You also need the castle usb programmer to set the voltage at 7.4v. That’s about $20 on eBay. If you get lucky you can buy a combo on eBay that includes the bec and programmer card for less.

Do not buy a bec with a continuous power draw rating of less than 7 amps. If you do, the bec will heat up while bashing and you will lose steering briefly at some point. Also, I don’t use glitch busters and never have even with my savox servos. Just a preference imo.

If the endpoints are set properly you should not have any wiggle in a solid servo mount.

Is it worth upgrading ESC rather than getting a BEC In regards to BEC any chance you can send a link to a waterproof one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back