Kraton Kraton servo upgrades options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I'm going to replace the stock servo but didnt want to get the savox 1210 because of the price. Looking for a good servo that's around 30-50 bucks any suggestions?

Thanks! I think I'll go ahead and give it a shot. How long did it last you?

I use the Savox 1210 but whatever you go with don't let the servo sit on the chassis if it's taller than stock. It took me a few servos to realize that was what was making them fail. Just put some shims under the legs if you're using the stock mount. Happy bashing bro!

I use the Savox 1210 but whatever you go with don't let the servo sit on the chassis if it's taller than stock. It took me a few servos to realize that was what was making them fail. Just put some shims under the legs if you're using the stock mount. Happy bashing bro!
Hey bro is this because of hard impact transferring through the chassis causing failure ??
I just picked up this servo to Run in my 6s Kraton cost was $139 Aud. yet to install it as I am waiting on a new servo mount from the USA.
15836311911851925949879201298498.jpg

Last edited:
Cool thanks for the advice! I will definitely make sure its suspended

Hey bro is this because of hard impact transferring through the chassis causing failure ??
I just picked up this servo to Run in my 6s Kraton cost was $139 Aud. yet to install it as I am waiting on a new servo mount from the USA. View attachment 68793
Absolutely. Went through 2 1210s before I put 2 and 2 together. Haven't had a servo crap out in over a year since. Send it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back