Kraton Kraton Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried these I want blue shocks instead of stock red ones. https://www.gpmparts.com/arrma-krat...ers-115mm-10pc-set-gpm-mak115faa-p-17450.html I have the v4 model.
On the 3s trucks it may be a fix considering anything that fits is so far better than stock.
For a 6s truck the stock shocks are pretty great but I understand wanting a different color.
If you could deal with standard aluminum color, the stock shock can be deannodized. It could at least get rid of the red color even though they wouldn't be blue.

Shafts bend like tooth pics, rod ends are garbage. If all you want is bling go for it.

If you want an actual upgrade for your 6s look at Tekno shocks off of the MT410, ET48.3 or the EB48.4. Those are listed in order from cheapest to highest and also good to best. The MT410 shocks have plastic caps and collars, the ET48.3 shocks have aluminum caps and collars and the EB48.4 shocks have emulsion style caps.

And what did I tell you in your other thread about staying away from GPM parts.............

Shafts bend like tooth pics, rod ends are garbage. If all you want is bling go for it.

If you want an actual upgrade for your 6s look at Tekno shocks off of the MT410, ET48.3 or the EB48.4. Those are listed in order from cheapest to highest and also good to best. The MT410 shocks have plastic caps and collars, the ET48.3 shocks have aluminum caps and collars and the EB48.4 shocks have emulsion style caps.

And what did I tell you in your other thread about GPM parts.............

This is what I would do.
Slick is a shocks authority and has done the practicle research. +1

This is what I would do.
Slick is a shocks authority and has done the practicle research. +1
Who needs shocks? These are just the shocks that I could find, I know I have more someplace else.
20200220_213252.jpg

And what did I tell you in your other thread about staying away from GPM parts.............
off an 8-10 jump they are gunna bend? Seems like if it isnt m2c rpm or tekno its "garbage" on this forum.

off an 8-10 jump they are gunna bend? Seems like if it isnt m2c rpm or tekno its "garbage" on this forum.
Go ask on Facebook or any other rc forum on the planet and I can guarantee you the responses will be exactly the same, it has nothing to do with this forum, it has everything to do with their parts are garbage.

And since you are too lazy to use Google I will do it for you, read up son.

https://www.google.com/search?q=int...ome.0.69i59.1278j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...Q2SAQIyMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXo&sclient=psy-ab

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...hUKEwjrvvnV2JHpAhWJQs0KHZQ9A2MQ4dUDCAw&uact=5

do you have a link for the set of 4 shocks? best ones

do you have a link for the set of 4 shocks? best ones
I'll have to look I think the link I had to them is rather old. And prepare your wallet $$$ they cost a lot but the quality is top notch and makes he stock shocks look like a powerwheel compared to the real thing.

I'll be nice and give you a link to all of the kits.

MT410 https://www.ebay.com/itm/TKR5603-TE...~EAAOSw9PFb0rvE:sc:USPSFirstClass!57701!US!-1

ET48.3 https://www.ebay.com/itm/TKR5406-TE...SQAAOSwn9lXKYhK:sc:USPSFirstClass!57701!US!-1

EB48.4 https://www.ebay.com/itm/TKR8000-TE...LoAAOSw-0xYjDEY:sc:USPSFirstClass!57701!US!-1
You know what fiddlestick this forum and you brand junkie fiddlesticks. Son? You wouldn't be saying that to my face fiddlestick head thats for damn sure. I'll buy what I fiddlesticking want. I love my parts. You dumb fiddlesticks can't get it in your stupid pee brains that I'm not sending the fiddlesticking thing 40 feet in the air NO RC CAR IS MADE FOR THAT. That's why they fiddlesticking break and you retards keep chasing stronger parts. Have fun and fiddlestick yourself brand junkies.

Dude simma donna.

Last edited:
@FatCatRC , the guys are giving you advice based on personal experience. They’re not trashing brands just because they want. Not everyone sends it 40 feet in the air, but if you’re upgrading an rc the goal is to also make it as durable as possible or as fast as possible based on what you want. That’s why they’re giving you ideas on what to get and what not to get.

Slick. In all seriousness. How do these compare to that bladderless setup everyone keeps suggesting? They look very well built. I will be sending 10ft high and far as it will go at some point. Thanks

Slick. In all seriousness. How do these compare to that bladderless setup everyone keeps suggesting? They look very well built. I will be sending 10ft high and far as it will go at some point. Thanks
What bladderless setup?

You know what fiddlestick this forum and you brand junkie fiddlesticks. Son? You wouldn't be saying that to my face fiddlestick head thats for damn sure. I'll buy what I fiddlesticking want. I love my parts. You dumb fiddlesticks can't get it in your stupid pee brains that I'm not sending the fiddlesticking thing 40 feet in the air NO RC CAR IS MADE FOR THAT. That's why they fiddlesticking break and you retards keep chasing stronger parts. Have fun and fiddlestick yourself brand junkies.
Why would you even ask the question if your not going listen to the advice? If the ones you have your heart set on don’t work I’d suggest you come back to this thread and revisit. Great information here. Thanks for posting guys ?

Ive decided I'm gunna try em, I have tekno orange springs on the way for the stock ones and I'm gunna try out those shock wraps for now on them so I have a back up if the gpm ones don't work. I think the bending issue may be because they were used on plastic arms that can flex more. I really don't plan on jumping it too much until I can get another rig to play with when this one is broken. I just play around in a field by my place, and I don't ever plan on joining a club or racing it. I've been talking with Slick and getting advice from him, I like the shocks he recomended but I don't wanna drop 2 bills on them right now(181 CAD plus shipping). So far I've done some pretty nasty cart wheels and flipped her hard on her wing and all Ive done so far is put a crack in the wing(I left a crater in the dirt where it hit). Maybe Integy has stepped up on this kit, maybe not, but so far I like it and it puts a massive smile on my face when I see it rip through the field and to me thats what counts.

Ive decided I'm gunna try em, I have tekno orange springs on the way for the stock ones and I'm gunna try out those shock wraps for now on them so I have a back up if the gpm ones don't work. I think the bending issue may be because they were used on plastic arms that can flex more. I really don't plan on jumping it too much until I can get another rig to play with when this one is broken. I just play around in a field by my place, and I don't ever plan on joining a club or racing it. I've been talking with Slick and getting advice from him, I like the shocks he recomended but I don't wanna drop 2 bills on them right now(181 CAD plus shipping). So far I've done some pretty nasty cart wheels and flipped her hard on her wing and all Ive done so far is put a crack in the wing(I left a crater in the dirt where it hit). Maybe Integy has stepped up on this kit, maybe not, but so far I like it and it puts a massive smile on my face when I see it rip through the field and to me thats what counts.
Don't buy the orange springs unless you are looking for something softer than stock. The stock springs on the Kraton from V3 onward are a little stiffer and a little longer than the teknos.
  • Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
  • Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508

• Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
    80mm TKR6093
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083

I've never used them so I have no way to compare. I've been running Teknos since 2017 as my stock shocks have been sitting in a bin for the past 2.5 years. The front shocks both have bent shafts and the rears have broken pistons, the V1 shocks were not as good as the V3+ shocks.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back