Kraton Kraton Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't buy the orange springs unless you are looking for something softer than stock. The stock springs on the Kraton from V3 onward are a little stiffer and a little longer than the teknos.
  • Arrma Shock Springs 85mm 6.2 lbs/in AR330507
  • Arrma Shock Springs 95mm 5 lbs/in AR330508

• Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x7.5T 6.11 lbs/in
    80mm TKR6093
  • Tekno Shock Springs Orange 1.6x9T 90mm 4.8 lbs/inTKR6083

I've never used them so I have no way to compare. I've been running Teknos since 2017 as my stock shocks have been sitting in a bin for the past 2.5 years. The front shocks both have bent shafts and the rears have broken pistons, the V1 shocks were not as good as the V3+ shocks.
Okay lol I give up... I'm gunna stay stock for now. Need diff fluid instead. Gunna get the tekno shocks you recomended in the future. I'm more worried about the sounds my truck made today now lol.

Okay lol I give up... I'm gunna stay stock for now. Need diff fluid instead. Gunna get the tekno shocks you recomended in the future. I'm more worried about the sounds my truck made today now lol.
In all honesty I would just deanodize your stock ones, not sure if I linked to this thread or not https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/deanodizing-fun.7870/ you're not racing so idk if you would really notice the difference between the stock shocks and the Teknos, the Teknos just have some nice upgrade stuff available for them, like TINI shock shafts, Delrin pistons(I think the EB48 and ET48 kits come with Delrin Pistons), and Delrin spacers in the lower cap. The shocks are butter smooth and perform really nice don't get me wrong but again idk if you would really notice much of a difference. I only went Teknos back in the day because that was the only option to upgrade from the V1 shocks with 3.5mm shafts.

If you are brave enough you can anodize the shocks yourself. https://www.google.com/search?q=how...FZc0KHRHUC98Q_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=2560&bih=1297

Damn you! :D Just kidding!
I've been racking my brain, scouring the internet on those Kyosho big bore shocks to no avail and just when I think I will order them and whatever happens, happens you post these links.

I still wish I could get the info on those MP10t shocks.
I like being different.
P.s. You may have a PM from me shortly if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back