Kraton kraton size comparison to common r/c`s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helizrnew2me

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
though some might like to see the size of the kraton compared to a couple most common r/c`s .

kraton compared to my colossus . the colossus is a 1/8th monster ,it still hovers over the kraton ,but the kraton would be wider
SDC10011_zpshz0mbu1u.jpg

SDC10013_zpsy8irjnbu.jpg

kraton compared to the 1/10th slash 4x4
SDC10014_zps6pmztepo.jpg

kraton compared to the 1/10th traxxas rustler vxl
SDC10016_zpsj6lio2ru.jpg

kraton xt90 compared to a deans plug ...wow these xt90`s are huge .i was going to convert to deans but these are a thing of beauty
SDC10020_zps3wsd49l2.jpg

Great comparisons! And yes - thanks to my two Arrma vehicles, I've now converted everything over to XT90.
I just had my Traxxas X-maxx converted to xt90 connectors because of my recent purchases of a Kraton then a Nero 2 days later... couldn't pass up Nero, lhs had one and he threw in free diffbrain upgrade... low and behold he was supposed to charge me for upgrade he misunderstood the supplier... well I told him I would pay and he said not to worry about it. Great service, now the only LHS I go to.

I have ordered a couple packs of connectors and will be swapping to all xt90 connectors on all my rcs running 3s and above... a Talion is next on my list of things to buy... as long as these two hold up i like the nero and the Kraton, just put t-bone bumper on front of the Kraton and a t-bone wheelie bar on my Nero. I highly recommend both of these things and a front bumper for the Nero will be soon. Love my Arrmas!!

I just switched all my deans connectors to xt90 connectors as well. Worked perfect! I was having issues with the Kraton turning off then on again after a jump. Turned out to be a poor connection with the Deans plugs. After some "test jumps" yesterday, no more issues.

Oh! Almost forgot. Tip on soldering wires to xt90 connectors. Dip wire into some "solder paste" before you solder. This will draw the solder right into the wire for a solid connection.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back