Kraton Kraton slipper bearing (thrust race) grease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Im rebuilding my slipper with all new parts and just need to know if the bearing on the screw is supposed to be dry or lubed? Thanks

20200905_152932_copy_1200x968.jpg

I put some white grease on mine. No idea if it is doing anything or what it could harm. I didn't get any on the thread of the adjustment screw. I will say I think I wrecked that bearing putting loctite on the screw before putting it in and getting loctite on the bearing. It basically disintegrated and the bits leftover still had blue loctite on them.
This time I put a drop in the rear facing part after the screw was adjusted. Which I guess I would have learned if I watched how to videos before screwing things up.

They make an after assembly locktite green from permatex. I don’t know how well it will hold up with the heat just thought I should mention it.
I put some white grease on mine. No idea if it is doing anything or what it could harm. I didn't get any on the thread of the adjustment screw. I will say I think I wrecked that bearing putting loctite on the screw before putting it in and getting loctite on the bearing. It basically disintegrated and the bits leftover still had blue loctite on them.
This time I put a drop in the rear facing part after the screw was adjusted. Which I guess I would have learned if I watched how to videos before screwing things up.

image.jpg

I think it should be greased with a little black grease.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back