Kraton Kraton spare parts PLEASE HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
So I just bought the Kraton v4 . What all spare parts do you guys with v3 recommend I have on deck. I’m going to order the rpm front bumper and the voltage hobbies shock towers anything else you guys can recommend for bashing . Thanks guys GO ARRMA CREW

don't know your money but my best upgrade opinion is: skip the shock towers (unless ya got the funds) and get an
- M2C chassis
- Voltage Chassis Braces
- Skid plates RPM, Voltage, any
- Voltage Front top hing pin mount
- Fast Eddie bearing set
- Diff fluids (hot topic)
- I've bent a hinge pin when arm broke
- RPM arms when stock break
- Tekno pinion (I use 15 tooth)
- Gorilla tape around body posts on underside of body

Tekno shock rod ends
Mugen Diff shims

Tools:
Butane torch to melt locktite “reluctant bolts”
Metric Allen bits for a drill

I like the T-bone Typhon basher bumper for Kraton. It’s smaller and isn’t a shovel or anchor with nose heavy landings.

Also, I’m on the fence with RPM Arms. I feel they may cause more problems than they fix. Too much flex!

Tekno shock rod ends
Mugen Diff shims

Tools:
Butane torch to melt locktite “reluctant bolts”
Metric Allen bits for a drill

I like the T-bone Typhon basher bumper for Kraton. It’s smaller and isn’t a shovel or anchor with nose heavy landings.
You think that t bone is better than the rpm
don't know your money but my best upgrade opinion is: skip the shock towers (unless ya got the funds) and get an
- M2C chassis
- Voltage Chassis Braces
- Skid plates RPM, Voltage, any
- Voltage Front top hing pin mount
- Fast Eddie bearing set
- Diff fluids (hot topic)
- I've bent a hinge pin when arm broke
- RPM arms when stock break
- Tekno pinion (I use 15 tooth)
- Gorilla tape around body posts on underside of body
with the diff fluid make it so I can flip the car on flat ground ??

A lot of guys on here put 200 to 500 to 1M weight in the center for the standing backflip stuff and bashing. I think I'm using 10/20/5 and love it because I also run mine on an 8th scale track. Mine still pops wheelies on 4s. And backflips in the air like crazy on 6s.
BUT, sounds like you need to take RC Dude81 or Rich Duperbash's advise (among several other great bashers on here!) on diff fluid. Just skim a few popular guys and what kind of bashing they do and go with it (neighborhood of 50/200/20) cause diff fluid bottles can add up QUICK LOL.

A lot of guys on here put 200 to 500 to 1M weight in the center for the standing backflip stuff and bashing. I think I'm using 10/20/5 and love it because I also run mine on an 8th scale track. Mine still pops wheelies on 4s. And backflips in the air like crazy on 6s.
BUT, sounds like you need to take RC Dude81 or Rich Duperbash's advise (among several other great bashers on here!) on diff fluid. Just skim a few popular guys and what kind of bashing they do and go with it (neighborhood of 50/200/20) cause diff fluid bottles can add up QUICK LOL.
Awesome . So if I wasn’t trying to drop and arm and a leg into my Kraton v4 right off the bat what are the top few upgrades you would personally do ?

Awesome . So if I wasn’t trying to drop and arm and a leg into my Kraton v4 right off the bat what are the top few upgrades you would personally do ?
Well, just run it stock and have a blast. Just don't expect it to not break when ya send it big time and land wrong (refer back to previous recomendations). It's a very fun beast when stock. Just keep reading here and learning also. You will quickly learn once you grab the throttle for yourself LOL.

So if I wasn’t trying to drop and arm and a leg into my Kraton v4 right off the bat what are the top few upgrades you would personally do ?

The first things I upgraded

Sealed bearings,
Front RPM bumper and rear skid plate,
Aluminum servo mount.

The rest I'm upgrading as things break. So far the only thing I've broken was the wing mount, which I replaced with RPM as well.
Oh, I also added a T-Bone tower to tower brace, which is not really necessary unless you're sending it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back