Kraton Kraton spur gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djg699

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows if the below spur gear fits the Kraton without having to mod?

Integy Steel 46T Spur Gear For HPI Apache SC & C1 Buggy #C25284

I know previously people said the Team Durango DNX8 spur fits but i cant find anywhere that has these in stock as its discontinued apparently :(

Anyways this is the spur I'm looking at getting, I've seen a YouTube video of a guy that had this on his kraton, but i'm not sure if it was modded to fit? the holes and the shaft input all look to be right.

If not, does anyone know which spur i can use that will fit without having to mod? I'm after a 46t or 44t

TIA

I have the 38t version of that gear. It sort of fits. The outdrive hole in the center of the spur is 6mm, the Armma outdrive is 5mm. If you could make a shim sleeve of some sort, it should work. I purchased mine for a speed Typhon project that didn't happen, so I never used it. I built the diff, but didn't run it.

I have the 38t version of that gear. It sort of fits. The outdrive hole in the center of the spur is 6mm, the Armma outdrive is 5mm. If you could make a shim sleeve of some sort, it should work. I purchased mine for a speed Typhon project that didn't happen, so I never used it. I built the diff, but didn't run it.
Thanks for that.
So basically unless I make some sort of sleeve that spur isn't gonna work right?
any ideas of what spur I can buy that will fit without mods?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back