Kraton Kraton Survives Jump Park!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Duperbash

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
88D980D923F2291A1D81055FE73733DD.jpg
6288D55C8E8D3E80B2BC5C7353B32A05.jpg
2F123E2F7B463AE8DB38548D47E3042D.jpg
1CB94AC5A0839C9918410625E656A1A1.jpg
Had 2nd visit to sick local dirt jump park today, 1st visit with Kraton and Outcast together. Outcast suffered early defeat with big jumps and really screwed up landing, completely my bad. Pulled a shock ball end on rear after landing in a ditch, probably upside-down, couldn't spot landing. Kraton completely saved the day and left me wondering how nothing ever broke. Wasn't my best driving day, but definitely one of my funnest. I skied the Kraton off huge dirt faces with some completely flat landings. No broken or bent shock shafts. I accidentally went over the top off a 15 foot wood wall ride (zoom in on picture)and landed her right on an upright 4x4, jambed against a fence. Still no damage. May have had some good luck today, but damn if I'm not impressed. The Kraton was a Beast today. Last pic is of little cousin Outcast cuz we love her, too...Lol.

Last edited:
Thats an awesome looking park !!!
Really want to take my kraton out but its 42c here today ! Its a holiday day and too bloody hot for cars :-S

Thats an awesome looking park !!!
Really want to take my kraton out but its 42c here today ! Its a holiday day and too bloody hot for cars :-S
That park is pretty sick no doubt. Our summer's here get 105-110f+, I here you about the heat, it was a pleasant 55f today. Just glad the rain had stopped and the sun was out. Really had a blast, hope to return soon. Will load vid to media tomorrow.

That park is pretty sick no doubt. Our summer's here get 105-110f+, I here you about the heat, it was a pleasant 55f today. Just glad the rain had stopped and the sun was out. Really had a blast, hope to return soon. Will load vid to media tomorrow.
Cool... Will check out the vid once its up.
Lucky for us we had the sea breeze kick in about 6pm so got an hour down the bmx ! But now the fans on both my cars are making buzzing noises... Looks like they don't like yellow sand !

Man those are great pics @Rich Duperbash and looks like a ton of fun there!
Thanks WoodiE, it was an awesome fun bash session, hope to return soon. Still shocked nothing on the Kraton broke...Lol.

OMG that place is sweet. Awesome pics Rich.
Thanks Vanning, it's sort of unreal this place. Not a designated RC spot and city operated, hope I can bash there again soon. I can't believe the air the Kraton withstood, really glad tower to tower brace was on....Lol.

I love that you just take your car out try to break it.
I'm not trying to break it, but do enjoy pushing the limits. I have a BMX, MX, and vert skating background and tend to get carried away at times with the jumps. Just so much fun to blast these tough Beasts and not get personally injured doing it...Lol.

Right on. I also have a skate, bike and Ski background, and like to push those limits too. It hurts almost as bad now, watching the Kraton crash as it did when I was the one crashing. I was just going thru some old photo albums with my grandparents, and found some pictures of me jumping over my mom's IROQ on my Rollerblades. Even for an uncool, sport, that was pretty cool.

Right on. I also have a skate, bike and Ski background, and like to push those limits too. It hurts almost as bad now, watching the Kraton crash as it did when I was the one crashing. I was just going thru some old photo albums with my grandparents, and found some pictures of me jumping over my mom's IROQ on my Rollerblades. Even for an uncool, sport, that was pretty cool.
That's awesome!!! I never really tried rollerblading, looks nuts though. I've seen people doing huge airs and flips on vert and at skateparks. My ankles couldn't handle that, especially now with age and old injuries. That takes some serious skill and balls in my book, glad you have the pics, I have very few, but great memories. Think my old buddies have a stash of pics and old VHS vids from back in the day. I still skate now and then with the kids, but for some reason the falls feel much harder now...Lol.

I don't Roller blade at all anymore, but we got pretty darn good. I do still ride the skateboard around with the kids. I'm mostly easy going hills, and carving runs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back