Kraton Suspension Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While working on the Noto yesterday, I noticed how badly the stock lower front arms bend at rest. With the truck upside down, if you lift on the arm, it flexes way past where your droop screws might be set. This helps to explain why my drive shafts seem to be popping out so often. So now I have to consider changing those lower arms more frequently, and not just because they break. Fyi, neither of the front arms is original, I've only owned it since late Nov 2018, and I bash once every week, sometimes closer to every two weeks. One more reason I think I might have to switch to RPM, plus order those droop screws from @Mitchell looper and M2C Racing.
On my outcast, I notice that the bone nearly comes out of the cup on full compression, not extension. Well, I didn't notice it as bad on full extension anyway. The few times my bone end popped out was on a hard front single wheel landing.

On my outcast, I notice that the bone nearly comes out of the cup on full compression, not extension. Well, I didn't notice it as bad on full extension anyway. The few times my bone end popped out was on a hard front single wheel landing.
Mine too, but I'm pretty sure the rubbery arms have something to do with it. We'll see how it goes minus the camber shims.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back