Kraton / Talion $8.00 servo mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
Built this and mounted it it 20 minutes. Ace and Home Depot have everything you need. 4-3/4 inch aluminum spacers, 4 6/32 screws 1 1/2 inch long, 4 lock nuts and washers. Cut 1/2 off original post and drill completely through plate, put screws completely through with spacers and tighten up. Rock solid and doesn't flex at all.

IMG_6560.JPG

Last edited:
That looks pretty good. I got me a roller and put in a decent servo and I get tons of flex. Next up is to tighten the servo saver and execute some form of modified stock mount. I like your idea.

That looks pretty good. I got me a roller and put in a decent servo and I get tons of flex. Next up is to tighten the servo saver and execute some form of modified stock mount. I like your idea.
Servo mount upgrade is a must, I built a Talion from a roller and really love it, I'm interested in hearing about your build.

Built this and mounted it it 20 minutes. Ace and Home Depot have everything you need. 4-3/4 inch aluminum spacers, 4 6/32 screws 1 1/2 inch long, 4 lock nuts and washers. Cut 1/2 off original post and drill completely through plate, put screws completely through with spacers and tighten up. Rock solid and doesn't flex at all.

View attachment 3252
Thanks for the post!! Did you say cut a 1/2" off of original post? Just curious why do you use the 3/4" spacers instead of 1/2" ? I have a Arrma Kraton and am having major servo problems. I want to fix before my new savox servo comes in. Ruined two stock Arrma servos but I have the replacement gears to rebuild and use them as backups. Do I need a glitch buster as well? I don't know what a glitch buster is. I have read other post about them for servos.

Thanks for the post!! Did you say cut a 1/2" off of original post? Just curious why do you use the 3/4" spacers instead of 1/2" ? I have a Arrma Kraton and am having major servo problems. I want to fix before my new savox servo comes in. Ruined two stock Arrma servos but I have the replacement gears to rebuild and use them as backups. Do I need a glitch buster as well? I don't know what a glitch buster is. I have read other post about them for servos.
You are correct, I used 1/2 spacers. This upgrade is a must. I did my Talion like WoodiE says. Go to the Kraton forum and the very first post on upgrades he has a pic and parts list of everything you need. Works great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back