Kraton tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSulouff

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have a new 2018 arrma kraton. The first time out using it the front tires ripped apart. The inside on passenger side and the outside of drivers side. Has anyone else had this happen.
20180730_052146.jpg
20180730_052302.jpg

Yes, it's not uncommon to see tires rip @JohnSulouff. Most certainly if you're running 6S.
Yes i am running 6s thank you for the info an the quick reply. I am going to get a new set of wheel an tires today. Do you have any recommendations something that might hold up a little bit better or harder compound or something I would appreciate it thank you very much

I run mine mostly in the dirt, i put on the backflips that come on an outcast, they hook up really well. I read somewhere else that trenchers are good for offroad and onroad. I'm looking into getting a more general tire.

Yes i am running 6s thank you for the info an the quick reply. I am going to get a new set of wheel an tires today. Do you have any recommendations something that might hold up a little bit better or harder compound or something I would appreciate it thank you very much
I’d use the backflips. The trenchers are good but they will ballon a lot

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back