Kraton Kraton upper A-arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad06zx6r

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
Hey guys,

I’ve been bashing with my Kraton and it has held up really well to the abuse, generally speaking. It landed awkwardly on a jump and the upper A-arm is broken. I can go with the stock replacement for the a-arm, but I was curious if there was a recommended upgrade for the A-arm instead of the plastic manufactured A-arms. Welcome any suggestions. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I’ve been bashing with my Kraton and it has held up really well to the abuse, generally speaking. It landed awkwardly on a jump and the upper A-arm is broken. I can go with the stock replacement for the a-arm, but I was curious if there was a recommended upgrade for the A-arm instead of the plastic manufactured A-arms. Welcome any suggestions. Thanks!
RPM makes replacements and I run them. I've never broken one but they do warp if you don't store your trucks off the wheels. Also, they have a warranty program in theory, but it reality it's hard to get them to replace a broken part. It's your call. I don't think the stock arms are weak but they do become brittle in the winter months when it's cold. In the summer the stock arms are fine ???

Plastic is the right material for most use cases (better for the A-arm to break at some point instead of transferring all the force to the chassis), RPM makes arguably more durable A-arms in that regard.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back