Kraton Kraton v1 5s battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm not one too check speed on my rc's, so I have no idea. If you search "speed calculator" in the forum, there is a link posted that you can use to estimate speed. Make sure you plug in as many of the variables requested including gearing, tire size, motor kv and battery info. It will give you a pretty close idea.
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers ?

I'll search for it, thanks for answering! Have a good day.

Greetings from good old Germany

Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers ?

I'll search for it, thanks for answering! Have a good day.

Greetings from good old Germany
I added a link to the thread with the speed calculator. Since it was an edit, not sure that you've seen it

Why are you asking the question about 5S? Is 4S too slow? Is 6S too fast? Do you have a 2S & 3S lipo that you need to run together for some reason?

Why are you asking the question about 5S? Is 4S too slow? Is 6S too fast? Do you have a 2S & 3S lipo that you need to run together for some reason?
I am looking for lipo with good mah/cell balance. A 5s would be faster than a 4s obviously , and could have more mah than a 6s. If you consider the place that u have for a battery. So I'm thinking about which way I wanna go, and 5s seems like the best of 4 and 6. Do you get what I mean? (my English is sometimes not the best to explain my thoughts ?)
I added a link to the thread with the speed calculator. Since it was an edit, not sure that you've seen it
now that u mentioned it,seems like I overlooked it

I am looking for lipo with good mah/cell balance. A 5s would be faster than a 4s obviously , and could have more mah than a 6s. If you consider the place that u have for a battery. So I'm thinking about which way I wanna go, and 5s seems like the best of 4 and 6. Do you get what I mean? (my English is sometimes not the best to explain my thoughts ?)

now that u mentioned it,seems like I overlooked it
Keep in mind that to run 5s, the lvc on the esc will not register. Running 5s requires an external alarm so you know when to shut down. Could be more of a headache than anything else. A 5000 mah 50c 6s will give you ample run time, and more than enough power, plus you won't have to be concerned with lvc and destroying your battery.

Keep in mind that to run 5s, the lvc on the esc will not register. Running 5s requires an external alarm so you know when to shut down. Could be more of a headache than anything else. A 5000 mah 50c 6s will give you ample run time, and more than enough power, plus you won't have to be concerned with lvc and destroying your battery.
OK, haven't thought about that yet. Thanks a lot. I've a senton 3s blx which hits 80, so the kraton has to be at least as fast as the 3sblx. So thanks for the info.

I've heard people say 5s is the sweet spot, maby so but not worth the hassle to run it and constantly monitor LVC.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back