Kraton V1 to Talion V3 Chassis Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please confirm that all you needed to change was the chassis braces?

I've twisted my Kraton V3 chassis and was thinking of doing this swap over also, but wasn't sure if I'd need new prop shafts or towers?

Awesome pics thanks for sharing.

Can you please confirm that all you needed to change was the chassis braces?

I've twisted my Kraton V3 chassis and was thinking of doing this swap over also, but wasn't sure if I'd need new prop shafts or towers?

Awesome pics thanks for sharing.

Correct, just the chassis braces are a must to change. I did change battery box as well to the Talion, I have/had a v1 Kraton and the battery box was not very good at all. On eBay there is a guy lumidave35 that I bought the braces/battery box/front bumper/esc mount and a few other odds and ends as a package for $20 I think. Just did a double look, you will need the battery box as well. So braces and battery box.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AR106030-A...iver-Box-Chassis-Guard-Braces-Rx/122906580871

also this from jennyRC but the wing mount work work with Kraton.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-TALI...y-wing-mount-hinge-pins-AR106030/332205263750

Thanks for the great info, I'll seriously consider this then. I'll try and find a package like the ones you've linked. I hope you continue to enjoy your upgrade.

Are the rpm arms the same with the two chassis? I hear that the talking is more narrow than kraton

Are the rpm arms the same with the two chassis? I hear that the talking is more narrow than kraton

Yes they are the same. I've since sold this rig and bought a Tekno. The guy I sold it to still has it and bashes it every weekend!

I have just bought the kraton from hobby town. I wanted a truggy to bash and also hop up to race. And now I have found out the talion is the one I actually would like. So I am wanting to convert and looking at what it takes to do

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back