Kraton Kraton v2 dying mid run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhead79

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton v2 dying mid run , while doing speed run it loses all forward momentum for about 3seconds. Blx2050, blx185, stock spur with 23pinion. Esc 118deg, motor 126deg, batteries 114deg. SMC 3s x2 5200mah, 90c discharge.Does not beep when you turn it on, only a single flash.
Also has a glitch buster. Any idea????

Last edited:
Kraton v2 dying mid run , while doing speed run it loses all forward momentum for about 3seconds. Blx2050, blx185, stock spur with 23pinion. Esc 118deg, motor 126deg, batteries 114deg. SMC 3s x2 5200mah, 90c discharge.Does not beep when you turn it on, only a single flash.
Also has a glitch buster. Any idea????

Just a shot in the dark here. Some ESC's have built in overcurrent protection along with thermal protection. Arrma tech support may be able to shed some light on that.

My hyper vse was doing the same thing .
Can you still steer when it happens
I worked out that i was getting too low a voltage coming out of the ESC BEC and the receiver would go offline for a few seconds , I had no steering or throttle control so i installed a castle BEC , fixed the problem for me.
Good luck

My hyper vse was doing the same thing .
Can you still steer when it happens
I worked out that i was getting too low a voltage coming out of the ESC BEC and the receiver would go offline for a few seconds , I had no steering or throttle control so i installed a castle BEC , fixed the problem for me.
Good luck
Still able to steer & brake

Anyone have suggestions for an ESC , keep in mind, it's for speed not bashing!! Thx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back