Kraton kraton v2 ESC programming with card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used this card here ,available for about 10 bucks .
hobbywingcard_zpsv2qkfyv9.jpg
Same one i have. Only thing inbelieve the actual settings are different than what sticker on esc says. One of mine came with two stickers which had correct configuration for this esc and another for others. It was slightly melted in a fire on the outside casing so not sure if it still works. My new one didnt come with second configuration sticker. Just ise the arrma manual with it.

A German YouTuber says that only the settings under the right display are correct to use.
I search and post the link...

hello all, I just ordered my first Arrma vehicle used off ebay tonight! it is the gen 1 Kraton, I own 6 vehicles with all hobby wing esc's so I am very experienced with them, I am just wondering is the esc programming the same with the gen one and gen two Esc's?

hello all, I just ordered my first Arrma vehicle used off ebay tonight! it is the gen 1 Kraton, I own 6 vehicles with all hobby wing esc's so I am very experienced with them, I am just wondering is the esc programming the same with the gen one and gen two Esc's?
Read above its already answered. In short no/yes. Your programmer will work however...

Hey guys just got myself that hobby wing programme card but can't seem to link it to my Kraton Could somebody be kind enough and explain how they did it so I can work out what I am doing wrong really appreciate it guys cheers

Unplug your fan and plug your card in there!

Well at least that is how you do it with a hobbywing esc, never done it with stock Electronics but it has to be the same. I have never had stock Electronics on mine.

Well at least that is how you do it with a hobbywing esc, never done it with stock Electronics but it has to be the same. I have never had stock Electronics on mine.
Cheers that is what I have done but will not register the on the card for some reason

make sure its plugged into the fan port correctly ,then you also need to put power to the esc (connect the lipo )

make sure its plugged into the fan port correctly ,then you also need to put power to the esc (connect the LiPo )
I think you have to use the receiver wire on the stock esc,the Hobbywing can use the fan port,i have both ( 185/Max8 and found out the hard way.The additional settings i can get with the Max8 makes my stock one seem so limited.

I think you have to use the receiver wire on the stock esc,the Hobbywing can use the fan port,i have both ( 185/Max8 and found out the hard way.The additional settings i can get with the Max8 makes my stock one seem so limited.
Thanks will have another go at it when you say receiver wire is that the one already in the esc or the one that comes with the card sorry am new to all this but love my Kraton

Thanks will have another go at it when you say receiver wire is that the one already in the esc or the one that comes with the card sorry am new to all this but love my Kraton
Yes, the one that normaly goes to the rx plug into card, power up esc, should show current settings.

HI all.

I have read this post and still not clear how to disable drag brake force :)

Could someone explain it for dummies??

I have one talion with v1 esc and a hyper ss with v2 esc.

Thank you ;-)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back